WHICH ARE THE BEST BOOKS TO PREPARE FOR IBPS SO EXAM?
Books are the key source for every type of knowledge one can obtain. The need for a book is always important in every field you’re working or plan to work in. Books for IBPS SO exam give us the knowledge to understand the world systematically. That is why most of the children go to school for obtaining knowledge. Whereas, books are the instruments that give all knowledge about everything according to our wishes.
If you are an aspirant for IBPS SO exam, you need to have adequate knowledge on which books can be the most beneficial for the preparation. IBPS, Institute of Banking Service Personnel, chooses candidates who are not only knowledgeable but also smart at the same time from their SO, Specialist Officers exam. Now, there are hundreds of books one can find for the preparation but only a handful of books can provide you with appropriate preparation knowledge on notes. The exam of IBPS SO is divided into two parts; prelims and mains. The prelims contain three subjects to cover the syllabus where does the mains contain six subjects to cover.
Best books that are needed for the preparation of the IBPS SO exam.
The subjects that are to be covered in the prelims stage are:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
The subjects that are to be covered in the mains stage are:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- Computer Ability
- Data Interpretations
- General Awareness
Questions from the topic of quantitative aptitude come generally from speed time and distance, data interpretation, series and sequence, ratio and proportion, average, quadratic equation, and percentage.
The books that can be best for covering the above chapters of quantitative aptitude are:
- “Fast Track Objective Arithmetic” by Rajesh Verma
- “Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude” by Arun Sharma
- “The Magical Book on Quicker Math” by M. Tyra
Questions from the topic of reasoning ability comes generally from blood relation, arrangements, coding-decoding, verbal reasoning, and many others.
The books that can be best for covering the above chapters of reasoning ability are:
- “Analytical Reasoning” by M.K Pandey
- “Magical Book on Puzzles” by K. Kundan
- “A New Approach to Reasoning: Verbal and Non-Verbal” by B.S Sijwali and In
- “Verbal Reasoning” by RS Agrawal
- “Test of Reasoning” by Jiakishan and Premkishan
Questions from the topic of English Language come generally from para jumbles, English usage, reading comprehension, fill in the blanks, and many others.
The books that can be best for covering the above chapters of the English Language are:
- “Descriptive General English” by Richa Sharma and SP Bakshi
- “High School English Grammar and Composition” by Wren and Martin
- “Objective English for Competitive Examinations” by Uma Rani Sinha
- “Objective English for Competitive Examinations” by Mcgraw Hill
- “Word Power Made Easy” by Normal Lewis
To be selected for the interview process, candidates must pass the IBPS SO Mains Exam. The combined scores from the Mains and the IBPS SO Interview stage will be utilized to produce an overall score and determine the final percentage of all chosen applicants. For the roles of IT Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Agriculture Field Officer, HR Officer, Law Officer, and Marketing Officer, be sure to prepare thoroughly by using the latest available course material.
Books that are best for the IBPS SO exam preparation of the mains stage IT officer:
- “Objective Computer Knowledge” by R Pillai
- “Data Communications and Networking” by Behrouz O. Forouzan
- “Fundamental of Computer with MCQ’s” by RPH Editorial Board
Books that are best for the preparation of the mains stage RajbhashaAdhikari:
- “Recruitment Exam Guide” by RPH Editorial Board
- “Hindi VyakaranAurRachna” by UpkarPrakashan
- “RajbhashaAdhikari Guide” by R. Gupta
Books that are best for the preparation of the mains stage Agriculture Field Officer:
- “IBPS – SO Agricultural Field Officer Exam” by Dr. Lalita Gaur
- “Agriculture Field Officer” by R. Gupta
- “IBPS – SO Agricultural Field Officer (Main) Exam” by New Vishal’s Editorial Board
Books that are best for the preparation of the mains stage HR Officer:
- “Human Resource Management” by K. Aswathappa
- “Bank HR Specialist Book” by Kiran Prakashan
- “CWE-IBPS Bank-HR Specialist/Personal Officer Complete Book” by Priyanka Prakashan
Books that are best for the preparation of the mains stage Law Officer:
- “IBPS Specialist Officer CWE LAW Officer Online Exam Practice Work Book” by Kiran Prakashan
Books that are best for the preparation of the mains stage Marketing Officer:
- “Marketing Specialist Exam book” by UpkarPrakashan
- “Principles of Marketing” by Kavita Sharma
- “CWE-IBPS Bank-Marketing Specialist Officer Exam” by Priyanka Prakashan
All above reference books are among the finest accessible options for ensuring that your preparation is up to grade.
Stay connected with our education blogs for further information & preparation.